Monday, July 29, 2013

Pin Trading Fun

Upon arriving for my first Walt Disney World visit, I quickly found out that Pin Trading and myself were destined to get along. I quickly took to trading, and burst into my first collection of pins. My wife had a good laugh, cause I was so taken in by the excitement of being at Walt Disney World that every pin cart, every lanyard I passed, I had to stop an look. I even went passed the same cart several times, and each time I thought it was a new cart.

For those who really enjoy Pin Trading can truly understand the excitement and just the overall pleasure of engaging Cast Members on a whole different level. You can quickly welcome one another, and talk about your Pin collections and Pins you are looking for. It is one of the greatest things to do at Walt Disney World.

Happy Trading
-The Pin Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment