Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey everyone!

I apologize for not posting in awhile, I have taken a bit of a hiatus for the past month and a half. I have been working and volunteering, and yes, I have been daydreaming of being in Disney World. It has been a busy summer, complete with ups and downs.

My wife and I have decided this summer we wont be making it back to Disney World this January (insert sad face). But overall we try to just focus on the positive things, the city we live in is getting a Disney Store again, and we are excited to be able to get Disney things so close to home again. We were able to acquire some cool pins from the Disney Movie Rewards and Disney Movie Club.

But apart of the hiatus has allowed me to look deeper into the direction of this blog. Together my wife and myself have determined the best goal for both of our blogs is to join together. So my wife is becoming an author of The Pin Boys, and will bring in some great insight on traveling to Walt Disney World and Disneyland. We both are excited to show our passion and excitement of Disney. Stay tuned for great things to come!

  
Live, laugh and believe.
The Pin Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment