Saturday, June 29, 2013

Disney Soda Fountain is my Whitecastle

In 2012 I took my first trip to Walt Disney World, I loved it. I had a blast, I got into pin trading. I was so hyped from the excitement that I had to stop at every pin cart, and check the cast lanyards for pins. Living in Canada has it's downfalls in the world of Pin Trading. I have been very lucky to get to Disney World the past 2 years and I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to Pin Trade the past couple of years.

But like a knight on a quest, there is one place I seek. A place where limited edition pins are obtainable, a place where every pin trader should want to go, the Disney Soda Fountain. I learned of the Disney Soda Fountain not to long ago, and as I have seen the pictures of the Pins you can get there, I knew this was my Whitecastle. I dream of going to such a place where it is about the pins, and I guess while I am there I will get and ice cream...


Happy Trading
-The Pin Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment