Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Trade for them, Display Them!

Hello Pin Lovers,

Today I am going to talk about different ways to display your pins. I mean, you put all of the effort into trading for the rarest, the coolest pins you can find, why hide them away? Be proud in your collection, show them off, brag about them, just have fun with it.

One of the common ways to show off your pins is by buying a pin case from Disney. I have bought a total of 3 pin cases, as pictured below.


 The two bigger cases hold the collection I am keeping, the smaller case on the right is holding the pins I am taking to trade when I return to Disney World.

Of course one of the best ways to display your collections, especially while in the Disney parks, is lanyards. There are hundreds to choose from and I always make sure as soon as I get to my hotel, I pick my new lanyard for the trip. On my last trip to Disney World, I chose the Star Wars Lanyard.

Last but not least, a great way to display your collection in your own home is by shadow boxes. Shadow boxes allow you to have your pins displayed on your wall for all of your friends and family to see.

Happy Trading
-The Pin Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment