Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Disney Planning: Choosing your Carry On Part 2

Hi Friends,

If you missed part 1, the link below will take you there, when you are all caught up, come back to part 2.
Link to part 1

In part 1 we talked about traveling without checked luggage. We gave you suggestions on suitcases and backpacks. In part 2 we are going to talk about overnight bags and purses.

Will you be checking in a bag and taking a carry on bag?

If you have decided you needed a carry on and a checked bag to make your trip that much easier, don't worry you are not alone, on each of our Disney trips, we each have packed a carry on and a checked bag.

Overnight Bag
Overnight bags are the broadest category of bags. They can be anything from a duffel bag to a messenger bag, pretty much everything between a suitcase and a purse. At the airport or even when you search online for carry on bags, there are so many options, I am going to show you the two that I have tried and really liked. The first up is the LUG Puddle Jumper, this one ranks number two on my list because if you keep the carry on under your seat, it has to go on it's side. The second bag is the LUG Hula Hoop, this is my favorite carry on bag, I used it on our last trip to Walt Disney World, and I will be using it on our trip back there in January. It fits every I need and it fits under the seat with room to spare. Both bags are pictured below, Puddle Jumper in red and Hula Hoop in black.
Photo credit of luglife.com

Photo credit of luglife.com











Purses
Sorry guys this category doesn't really apply to you. I like having a small purse to keep all my important papers and documents together. Purses are a very broad category, each women has her own preference. I'm not sharing a LUG bag again, first I am going to show you a new one that I have picked up. It's a Baggallini Everything Bagg (I'm thinking this is going to be a great park bag, but I will let you guys know after I get back from the trip). The second bag from Walmart, I'm using it as my second carry on item this trip (normally I only use one), it will fit my wallet, book, pillow, and still fit under the seat. Both bags are featured below:
Photo credit of baggallini.com
Photo credit of walmart.ca













I hope this helped you guys with your carry on choices, pretty much any bag you use will be great. If you have some great suggestions for other carry on bags, feel free to leave me a comment below.

See you later
-Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment