Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Year Long Hiatus

Hey everyone,

It has been a long time since I have posted a blog here! It has been a somewhat stressful year, went through some job changes and completely ran myself ragged between work and volunteering, so much that my health was compromised. I took a step back from many things in life, unfortunately this was one of them. I have since made things more stable and am progressing back into the things I am passionate about, and Disney is one thing I am very passionate about.

Together my wife and I have teamed up and started a blog together! We have started Exploring The Kingdom and our blog can be found at explorethekingdom.blogspot.ca! We have started an Instagram account posting pictures from our three previous Walt Disney World trips! (instagram.com/exploringthekingdom). Please check them out and share our love of Disney!

2015 was a pretty up and down year, I really missed Disney World as we did not get there this year. I really missed the pin trading. But throughout the year both myself and Alice have worked really hard and we are happy to be returning to Disney World in January 2016! I have dusted off the pin collection and ordered some more for trading. I look forward to escaping the cold Canadian winter again and head to sunny Florida!

So please join us as we are driving this year to Disney and will be videoing our travels and time at Disney World.

Stay tuned for more!
Happy Trading
-The Pin Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment